Previous version Plex 220.127.116.11 apk for Android will help you to downgrade or install older app easily. This is one of the best Media & Video apps.
People also can enjoy the unlimited use of the free version of this app so that people can use this one anytime they want to apply longer without time. Besides, like other app, people also will find that the app for Android has some great features that can give the satisfaction one for people in the android. Relating to this one, people can find that this one has unlimited casting of photos and videos from cameras to other Plex apps through android phone or other processor.
It means that people can share the files through this app without any difficulties. The most important that should be noticed in this app is that people can unlock the full functionally for their android. In this one, people can remove the playback limitation on the app. Besides, people also should notice at this one that they should or must have a Plex media server installed and running in their android to stream the media. It will be great idea for people to get this one.Features of Plex APK 18.104.22.168
- Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Android phones and tablets, Chromecast, and Android TV, among others.
- Unlimited casting of any media on your Plex Media Server to other supported Plex Apps.
- Remote control your big screen Plex Apps.
- LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked.
New in Plex 22.214.171.124 APK Android
- New TV layout now available for all devices running Android 4.4 or newer.
- Replaces old TV layout which is no longer available.
- If your device has an older version of Android and you plan to use the TV layout, make sure you don’t install any future updates for the app (including this one).
- More information here: help.plex.tv/android-old-tv.
- Display IP address on network logging preference.
- [Android TV] New clocks showing current and completion time on video player controls.
- The app could crash if server went offline during a photo slideshow.
- Rating no longer possible for watch later or channel items.
I’ve used a lot of tools for managing my media, but Plex just tops all. Really great interface is important, but the best part is that it’s prolific. Plex on all my devices ensures I can stream anything, anywhere.
Developer: Plex, Inc. Version: 126.96.36.199 Requirement: 3.2 and up Price: Free