Previous version Agar.io 1.1.0 apk for Android will help you to downgrade or install older app easily. This is one of the best Action apps.
This game will be played online with so many players who come from all around the world. The main purpose of every player is for becoming the biggest cell of them all. It can be done very easily by controlling the tiny cell for eating other players. It is necessary for eating other players with smaller size for growing larger. However, it is not the only challenge which should be faced because player also have to be careful because there are also other players with bigger size who tries to make smaller players as their lunch. Every player should try to survive and eat for long enough time for becoming the largest cell in this addictive game.
The great thing about Agar.io game is that people will always play with other players because it is online multiplayer game. Anyone will be able to understand about this game very easily. It must be great as well that this game is very lightweight so they do not have to worry about storage availability on the smart phone. A little bit of humor and fun can be found during proceeding because of the hidden Easter eggs. Although there is advertising, people are able to play the game freely. Picking it up or putting it down can be done very easily as well.Features of Agar.io APK 1.1.0
- Addictive gameplay that millions have already enjoyed on PC
- Play online in free-for-all action and use splitting, shrinking and dodging tactics to catch other players – or avoid them!
New in Agar.io 1.1.0 APK Android
- Level up! Earn XP and get rewards for playing!
- More than 80 new, Premium skins to use with any nickname!
- Get Boosts to kick-start your progress!
- See your performance & stats after every game!
- Share your best results with your friends!
- Lots of other fixes and improvements!
This is a fun game, I like the new menu, skins, and everything else but the part that they removed squishy cells. I liked the older version because the squishy cells looked funny and it seemed a bit more realistic.
Developer: Miniclip Version: 1.1.0 Requirement: 2.3.3 and up Price: Free