Previous version Plex 126.96.36.1992 apk for Android will help you to downgrade or install older app easily. This is one of the best Media & Video apps.
People also can enjoy the unlimited use of the free version of this app so that people can use this one anytime they want to apply longer without time. Besides, like other app, people also will find that the app for Android has some great features that can give the satisfaction one for people in the android. Relating to this one, people can find that this one has unlimited casting of photos and videos from cameras to other Plex apps through android phone or other processor.
It means that people can share the files through this app without any difficulties. The most important that should be noticed in this app is that people can unlock the full functionally for their android. In this one, people can remove the playback limitation on the app. Besides, people also should notice at this one that they should or must have a Plex media server installed and running in their android to stream the media. It will be great idea for people to get this one.Features of Plex APK 188.8.131.522
- Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Android phones and tablets, Chromecast, and Android TV, among others.
- Unlimited casting of any media on your Plex Media Server to other supported Plex Apps.
- Remote control your big screen Plex Apps.
- LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked.
New in Plex 184.108.40.2062 APK Android
- Show “Now playing” action only when there is room in the toolbar.
- Improve detection (and playback) of DTS-HD content.
- Prevent duplicate AirPlay targets being displayed.
- Fix issue where SD card wasn’t detected for some Lollipop devices.
- Fix various issues when remotely flinging music to AirPlay targets.
- Fix lyrics icon not being shown on mobile landscape or tablets.
- Fix issue when audio track wasn’t correctly enabled when transcoding.
- Don’t show Friends option for managed home users.
- Fix lyrics icon not displayed when casting to another device.
- Fix search crashing when search in channels was disabled.
- Fix crash when navigating some broken channels.
- Improve error message when server is too old to support Hubs.
- [Android TV] Fix misalignment when fast-scrolling on a grid.
- [Android TV] Display correct actions when browsing video playlist.
- [Android TV] Update watched status of recommended / watch later content after playback.
- [Android TV] Resolve issue where focus was reset when marking item as (un)watched.
- [Android TV] Fix layout of TV shows when one or more don’t have known years.
- [Sony Android TV] Apply a maximum supported AC3 bitrate of 448k to workaround passthrough issues.
I’ve used a lot of tools for managing my media, but Plex just tops all. Really great interface is important, but the best part is that it’s prolific. Plex on all my devices ensures I can stream anything, anywhere.
Developer: Plex, Inc. Version: 220.127.116.112 Requirement: 3.2 and up Price: Free