Previous version SwiftKey Keyboard 126.96.36.199 apk for Android will help you to downgrade or install older app easily. This is one of the best Productivity apps.
This application learns the most often use words and phrases and use them to predict the next word and phrase, to be one step ahead as you type. When you start typing a new sentence, the list of options will appear on the screen. You can choose one and put it in the text. Configuration menu on this app provide many options, such as changing the look and also sync with Facebook and Twitter profiles. In this way, the application quickly sees the names and patterns that you often use. It will give you the best choice of words and phrases to suit your preferences.
This application is packed with customization features including more than 30 themes, layouts for all screen sizes and devices, and supports more than 80 languages. SwiftKey Keyboard comes with 800 emoticons that can be accessed with a single touch in which will certainly make more interesting chat and it provides by default. Uniquely, it can also predict the emoticon of words that included, for example, when you typed ‘love’, it can suggest some emoticons associated with ‘love’. It also presents flow features so that users can insert character simply by sliding a finger over the virtual board without tapping the screen.Features of SwiftKey Keyboard APK 188.8.131.52
- EMOJI AND EMOJI PREDICTION
- TRUSTED BY MILLIONS
- PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS
- SMARTER AUTOCORRECT
- BEAUTIFUL THEMES
- YOUR KEYBOARD, YOUR WAY
- EFFORTLESS TYPING
New in SwiftKey Keyboard 184.108.40.206 APK Android
- Double-Word Prediction: your next two words predicted at once
- Redesigned & faster emoji panel
- Complete settings menu overhaul
- New Carbon Light theme inspired by Material Design
- 5 new languages: Yoruba, Igbo, Zulu, Xhosa & Breton
- Fixed consistent swipe to delete on Samsung phones
- No more jumpy cursor/text duplication issues in Chrome or apps that use web views
- Randomly capitalized words won’t be added to your language model
- Dashlane autofill feature in SwiftKey is disabled
I love this app!! I think it actually used to work better, but since the last flow beta update and the actual SwiftKey update, the guessing has gotten a little less accurate. But I loved it nonetheless!
Developer: SwiftKey Version: 220.127.116.11 Requirement: 2.3 and up Price: Free