Previous version Deck Heroes 10.7.1 apk for Android will help you to downgrade or install older app easily. This is one of the best Role Playing apps.
You just need to choose card that will give you clue to combat. You need to place your card in the right place and then the card will be automatically attack the other card. In this game, you can find more than 100 cards. You can choose your character too because each of characters will be completed with special power. This game is fun game and it is chosen as best dueling game for some people.
When you like to play no strategy game, this game can be chosen too. You can get this game for free. What you need to do is just visiting Google App Store or other place that offers you reliable app. You can type the name of app to find app that you want. If you are interested in downloading this game you need to have smartphone that is supported with android 2.3 or higher. It is so simple to make you feel fun by playing game and this game is good choice. You can also read some opinions and game review from people who have already played this Deck Heroes for Android.Features of Deck Heroes APK 10.7.1
- FREE TO PLAY
- Non-Stop Gaming!
- Align your army with the four factions – Human, Fae, Mortii, and Neander.
- Elegant and exquisite designs paired with flamboyant, vibrant colors bring your Hero and Creature cards to life!
- Intricately detailed maps, mazes, trials, and more, await those brave wanderers!
- Millions of gamers worldwide experience the suspense of a thrilling card adventure!
- Adrenaline Pumping Action!
New in Deck Heroes 10.7.1 APK Android
- Added new feature “Alice’s Starter Fund”
- Player level cap increased to 115
- Chance to get additional rewards when using cards with Fame Bonus in Sky Arena
- Fixed multiple errors in Fortress Raid
- Fixed multiple errors in Primal Rifts
- Added new Creatures: Crystal Drake, Silver Carp, War Mammoth, Emberghast, Abyss Walker and Diablo.
- Added new Hero: Cinder Spirit
- Cleanse 1 can now remove the negative effects of Hellfire
- Hibernate will no longer trigger Freezing Field twice
There always seems to be something to do without becoming monotonous
Developer: IGG Version: 10.7.1 Requirement: 2.3 and up Price: Free