Previous version Skype 126.96.36.1998 apk for Android will help you to downgrade or install older app easily. This is one of the best Communication apps.
First of all, let’s talk about the good of the application. So the latest build for Android platform is pretty much excellent with its impressive audio quality and an overall fantastic quality of video call. It also runs pretty smoothly despite having so much features and data to be processed. If user has used the application for a long time, between updates, it can be seen that the quality of the application is getting even more stable than how it is previously. This gradual, stable improvement is what makes it possible to have smooth video chat and video calls.
However, there is also some cons of this app. It is still lacking in group video chats and the features of transferring file between each Skype users is still difficult. There is also no way to change between rear and front camera during the session of video chats or calls. All in all though, whether you are a user or not, the new version has plenty of amazing features and impressive qualities which counted to be something worth your time and considerations.Features of Skype APK 188.8.131.528
- Find all your friends and family in an instant
- Talk with your fingers
- Call your world
- Low cost calls to mobiles and landlines too
- Share your favourite snaps
- Chat with anyone, anywhere
- Video messaging
New in Skype 184.108.40.2068 APK Android
- Manage conversations – Long tap on a contact or chat in the Recents tab to bring up a toolbar to delete, mark as read, or mute notifications
- Save video messages – When you record or receive a memorable video message that you want to keep, just tap on it to save it to your phone’s photo gallery
- Share with groups – Share photos from your photo gallery directly to a Skype group conversation
- Enhanced search – Search for conversation content, in addition to contacts and group names
This app is wonderful and simple to use! I only have one request, and that is if it’s possible change the status to “Don’t not Disturb” like on the PC and Mac.
Developer: Skype Version: 220.127.116.118 Requirement: Varies with device Price: Free