Previous version Pokemon TCG Online 2.38.0 apk for Android will help you to downgrade or install older app easily. This is one of the best Casual apps.
You can also play against the computer in the first to test decks that have been created. In addition to fight people individually, you can also join a tournament. For the tablet version, I think it is a port of the PC version. You certainly can play it either on a PC or tablet because it is connected to an online account. In terms of gameplay, the game is same as the Pokemon TCG you’ve known before. This game brings one on one duel between players. You can use the Pokemon you choose to fight, and you can add energy card to activate the skill.
There are many skills but you need energy if you want to use it. The stronger the attack, the greater the amount of energy that you need. In addition there are trainer card which is useful to support your game. For example you can instant search card from the deck, take a few cards, or create other special effects. When you beat an opponent, you can take one of the gift card on the left of the screen. If you can take all of the gift cards, then you are the winner of the game.Features of Pokemon TCG Online APK 2.38.0
- EASY TO START: Choose from Grass, Fire, or Water decks, step right into a game, and learn as you go in an easy play experience.
- EXPAND YOUR COLLECTION: Earn cards, open booster packs, trade with other players, and build the perfect deck around your favorite cards.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE: Build your own decks, customize the look of your cards, deck boxes, and avatar, and join your friends online.
- HONE YOUR SKILLS: Play against the computer until you are ready to challenge other players.
- CHALLENGE THE WORLD: When you feel your deck design is ready, challenge other players or join a tournament to show your skill and knowledge.
New in Pokemon TCG Online 2.38.0 APK Android
- Pokémon TCG: XY—Steam Siege expansion!
- Support added for the XY—Steam Siege expansion, bringing over 110 more cards to the game. XY—Steam Siege cards can be used in Versus Mode immediately and in tournaments beginning August 19.
- A number of known bugs have been addressed. For the complete list of bug fixes, please visit the official Pokémon TCG Online Forums at forums.pokemontcg.com.
I’ve waited forever for an android version of the tcgo and I’m not disappointed. Been playing this game on various devices since it came out. So happy it’s finally on android. Runs smoothly. Game is really fun and addicting. This is so cool and has the best graphics.
Developer: The Pokémon Company International Version: 2.38.0 Requirement: 4.0 and up Price: Free