Previous version Walking War Robots 1.9.0 apk for Android will help you to downgrade or install older app easily. This is one of the best Action apps.
If you have seen some images about this game, you will know that it is a not a light-type game. So, no wonder its size can be up to 183MB. So, prepare at least that much size or even more than that in your Android. The main feature in this game includes up to 15 combat robots which have different power to each other. You will also be provided with more than 20 weapons, like ballistic rocket, energy and plasma weapons. With those features, you will be able to combine the robot and the weapon. In other words, you will be making your own war machine in this game. Along your way, you will get allies to help you in every battle too.
You can make robot groups to fight together with your allies. There will also be PvP battle in which you can fight against opponents in the whole world. You have to prove yourself in every map. Use different strategies and tactics to win every battle. If you win and finish your military task, you will get bonus and get the title of the best pilot ever. Walking War Robots for Android sure can be interesting to play, right?Features of Walking War Robots APK 1.9.0
- 15 battle robots with different strengths;
- more than 20 weapon types, including ballistic missiles, energy and plasma guns. What will you choose?
- many possible combinations of robots and weapons. Create a war machine to fit your own play style;
- create an epic robot squad to stand with your allies in battle;
- join epic PvP battles against rivals from all over the world;
- complete military tasks for bonuses and earn the Best Pilot title.
New in Walking War Robots 1.9.0 APK Android
- Resolved an issue causing some robots to become immune to damage or invisible
- SMS Hydra shot interval reduced by 60%, thus increasing firing speed significantly
- Fixed Fujin getting stuck at several spots on the Yamantau map
- Improved game performance
- Minor fixes
Amazing game the only one I could find that like it. The only other things I could think of would be an offline mode that you battle AI robots.
Developer: Pixonic LLC Version: 1.9.0 Requirement: 4.1 and up Price: Free