Previous version Link2SD 4.0.10 apk for Android will help you to downgrade or install older app easily. This is one of the best Tools apps.
However, some default application Google cannot be moved because it has been set by default to be stored in the internal memory of the phone. In addition, make sure that your Android has been rooted since the application will not be used if the phone has never been rooted. The SD Memory Card must have been previously partitioned so that the process can run smoothly. If your Android phone has been rooting and partitions, then you can immediately download this app. After the application is successfully installed, you can search for any application to be moved to the SD Card. Click on the desired application, select Create Link button. This will move the selected applications to the SD Card.
If there is a checkbox display with the words “Link application file”, “Link Dalvik-Cache,” and “Link Library Files”, select all three to relieve space in internal memory. Each successful moved application will have red lettering “Linked> SD Card”. After that, you can check out the rest of internal memory, now you can keep more applications with this application. Once you install and run Link2SD for Android, then the application that you installed will be automatically placed on the SD Card. You can set it in the Settings. With this application, you can install more applications to support the ability of your Android smartphone. Provide SD Card with large capacity, create a partition, and you have a smartphone with enough storage to accommodate many applications. Good luck trying!Features of Link2SD APK 4.0.10
- Link apk, dex and lib files of apps to SD card
- Link internal data of apps to SD card (Plus)
- Link external data and obb folders of apps and games to SD card (Plus)
- Link dex files of the system apps to SD card (Plus)
- Auto clear cache service (Plus)
- Automatically link newly installed apps (optional)
- Move any user apps to SD even though the app does not support moving to SD (“force move”)
- Shows the apps that support moving to SD with native app2sd
- Set the default install location of the apps; auto, internal, or external
- Much more
New in Link2SD 4.0.10 APK Android
- added “Rebind all external folders” option for cases where automatic bind not worked during boot
- fixed a bug that broke some linked apps after updating
- added “Share” option to storage info
- added “Send email” option to settings for questions, suggestions and bug reports
- added Kannada (India) and Finnish languages
- some minor fixes and improvements
Very good application. Stable and it does works well. It would be nice if it could also create the partitions or provide more information about it.
Developer: Bulent Akpinar Version: 4.0.10 Requirement: 2.1 and up Price: Free