Previous version Walking War Robots 1.0.1 apk for Android will help you to downgrade or install older app easily. This is one of the best Action apps.
If you have seen some images about this game, you will know that it is a not a light-type game. So, no wonder its size can be up to 183MB. So, prepare at least that much size or even more than that in your Android. The main feature in this game includes up to 15 combat robots which have different power to each other. You will also be provided with more than 20 weapons, like ballistic rocket, energy and plasma weapons. With those features, you will be able to combine the robot and the weapon. In other words, you will be making your own war machine in this game. Along your way, you will get allies to help you in every battle too.
You can make robot groups to fight together with your allies. There will also be PvP battle in which you can fight against opponents in the whole world. You have to prove yourself in every map. Use different strategies and tactics to win every battle. If you win and finish your military task, you will get bonus and get the title of the best pilot ever. Walking War Robots for Android sure can be interesting to play, right?Features of Walking War Robots APK 1.0.1
- 15 battle robots with different strengths;
- more than 20 weapon types, including ballistic missiles, energy and plasma guns. What will you choose?
- many possible combinations of robots and weapons. Create a war machine to fit your own play style;
- create an epic robot squad to stand with your allies in battle;
- join epic PvP battles against rivals from all over the world;
- complete military tasks for bonuses and earn the Best Pilot title.
New in Walking War Robots 1.0.1 APK Android
- New robots: Stalker, Rhino.
- New weapons: EP Magnum, E-SG Taran, E-Ww Trebuchet.
- Workshop is now available in the hangar.
- Added tasks with WP rewards.
- Robot upgrade system revised. Each robot now has 12 upgrade levels. Stats of top-level robots remain the same.
This game reminds me of chrome hound when first came out on Xbox 360. This version not bad at all, my only problem is the targeting system everytime I lock on a target and shoot and missed.
Developer: Pixonic LLC Version: 1.0.1 Requirement: 4.1 and up Price: Free