AnTuTu Benchmark APK is now available in the latest version 6.2.7. It is very easy nowadays to find many people who use the Android smart phone for their technology support in daily life. The Android device is offered by various brands with different model for sure. Every model comes with specification and feature which can be different with other models. The price will influence the specification as well as quality of the smart phone performance after all. People should choose the smart phone device which can be suitable the most with their need as well as desire. People think that the low end smart phone device will have worse performance than the higher level of smart phone device but it does not mean that the flagship smart phone devices are free from problem.
That is why people should use the benchmark apps for Android device which can help them to measure the performance of the smart phone device. From various kinds of benchmark apps which can be found for Android device, AnTuTu Benchmark for Android must be one of the most popular options which are used a lot by many Android users. This app is useful for testing various parts of the Android device. It will also assign the overall score of the device. It is not only overall numerical score which will be given by this app to the device because there will also be individual score which is given to each test performed by this app.
People maybe will not get great meaning from the score number on one device test only. It will be more useful if people use the score numbers for comparing different smart phone devices. Of course people can use the individual score for comparing the relative performance between different smart phone device parts so people can make conclusion about the best smart phone which has best performance of the part which is suitable with the main function desired on the smart phone.Features of AnTuTu Benchmark 6.2.7 APK for Android
- User Experience (UX) – Overall device performance with detailed scores.
- CPU Tests – Measures the power of the CPU, and gives hard numbers for its actual performance.
- CPU Single Test– Measures the power of CPU by running CPU single test algorithms.
- RAM Tests – Investigate the real processing capability of the RAM.
- GPU Tests – Measure the performance of real graphics processing, 3D effects, games, and video playing.
- I/O Tests – A direct score that reflects on the actual input/output (I/O) performance your system permits.
AnTuTu Benchmark APK 6.2.7 Latest Version
- Fixed: some UI bug
Allows me too view how well my phone performs.
Developer: AnTuTu Version: 6.2.7 Requirement: 4.0 and up Price: Free